sábado, 21 de febrero de 2015

Ronda: ‘Fighters Should Get Paid More Than Ring Girls'; Arianny Fires Back


Ronda: ‘Fighters Should Get Paid More Than Ring Girls'; Arianny Fires Back


During Wednesday’s UFC 184 media event, per MMA Fighting, Ronda Rousey talked about how fighters  should get paid higher than ring girls:
I think that they should get paid more than the ring girls. And I don’t know if the ring girls get paid too much or the fighters don’t get paid enough. But yeah. There’s definitely a lot more in what the fighters do than what they do. So, I think that’s one thing that’s unfair.”
“I have a comparison with how I was treated as an Olympian to how I’m treated as a UFC fighter and I always feel like I’m just so lucky to work with a company that I feel like actually cares. There’s times where they give me more than they’re contractually obligated to or more than I even expect. That’s why I always trust them so much. Even if they didn’t ever give me anything extra, I would still be happy, because you know what I made an as Olympian? Nothing. It cost me money.”
UFC top ring girl Arianny Celeste isn’t one to sit quietly, even when getting called out by one of the most dangerous women in the world. She fired back on twitter: